Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nick Wooster: "I think a wardrobe is much like a garden"

"Wooster: I’ve owned certain pieces of clothing for 25 or 30 years and I’ve also gotten rid of things after a week. I think a wardrobe is much like a garden. It needs constant tending. I think from a personal hygiene sort of thing, I think underwear needs to be rotated frequently and I think that socks and those foundation garments are that sort of thing. There’s nothing more depressing that opening a drawer and seeing a yellowed t-shirt, so I think that you need to keep on top of your personal effects. But I think that there are shoes and jackets, leather pieces that are heirlooms, that you should hold onto forever."


For more, go to:
http://wearethemarket.com/nick-wooster-loves-him-a-pocket-square/

No comments:

Post a Comment