Sunday, November 25, 2012

On my shopping list: Barack Obama watch

I've added the Barack Obama watch to my shopping list.  Available for around $200 on ebay.  He received it as a gift from his security detail.  This watch will come in handy when I time myself for my next speech to the nation.  I think it's a lot of watch for $200 - very handsome.  Going forward, I will only buy quartz driven watches.  Never again purchase a wind up watch.

JORG GRAY 6500 BARAK OBAMA PRESIDENTIAL CHRONO WATCH $395
Watch Features :                
•Case Size: 41 MM
•Water Resistant: 100 Meters
•Case:  Stainless Steel
•Dial: Black with White Luminescent hands and Markers
•Caseback: Stainless Steel with Special Edition Number
•Hardened Mineral Crystal
•Band: Black Leather with Stainless Steel Buckle
Packaging  Jorg Gray Box with Factory Supplied Booklets
Brand New Sealed Package

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment